Thursday, May 7, 2009
Family Motto
For the past few months I have been thinking about a family motto for my family. I know, I know, there are only two of us, but what better time than now to get started, right? Anyway, I was wondering if anybody had any ideas or will share theirs so Travis and I can have a bunch of different ideas. Do any of you guys have family mottos or did you have any growing up? Let me know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The Newton family motto is, "Life is an adventure." We also have a mission statement for our family with scriptures that we like and would like to live by...I know the principles were faith, charity, work, and something else. I'd have to get it out again to look at it...Anyway, during hard times we are always reminding each other that life is an adventure. I like family mottos and mission statements!
Ours changes as our lives change, but right now it's "First things first"
Ooo.. we don't have one, but now I want to get one!
Go forward with FAITH!
The Brennan family motto when I was little was "Unity, Simplicity, Eternity". It has a double meaning too, because the acronym spells "use"; may the Lord use us to accomplish His work.
Post a Comment