One really cool thing is we were able to bless Hank in the same outfit Travis was blessed in! Brenda made it over 25 years ago for her son and then he got to bless his own son in the same outfit. I just thought that was awesome! It was such a wonderful day! Our sweet boy is getting bigger every day and we fall more and more in love with him every day. He is almost four months now!! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! He is already such a Daddy's boy and I just love it! It has been fun to see Travis take on the role of a father. Life is just so good!!!
I love our little man's smile! Such a cute face! He looks just like his Dad!
3 comments:
Sooo cute! His baby blessing really was so special and Travis did an awesome job. I love little Hankster. If you can call him Hanks, I can call him Hankster :)
Hank is ADORABLE, Becca! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad his blessing went well. That is so neat the Hank was able to be blessed in his dad's blessing outfit :)
cuteness overloadd!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-biji-alpukat
Post a Comment