Every year I have the goal to read all of the General Conference talks from last time before we are back in session six months later. Often times, in fact, most times, it doesn't quite happen. This year I put together a schedule to help me stay on track. I have mentioned this to a couple people and they have asked for a copy of it, so I thought I would put it on here. Anyway, hope somebody out there will use this!
November 2-8
Thomas S. Monson "Welcome to Conference"
Silvia Allred "Go Ye Therefore"
November 9-15
Henry B. Eyring "O Ye That Embark"
Neil L. Anderson "You Know Enough"
Nov. 16-22
Deiter F. Uchtdorf "The Infinate Power of Hope"
Marcos A. Aidukaitis "Because My Father Read the Book of Mormon"
Nov. 23-30
Boyd K. Packer "The Test"
Gerald Causse "Even a Child Can Understand"
Dec. 7-13
L. Tom Perry "Let Him Do It With Simplicity"
Lawrence E. Corbridge "The Way"
Dec. 14-20
*Christmas Devotional*
*Christmas Devotional*
Dec. 21-27
*Christmas Devotional*
*Christmas Devotional*
Dec. 28-Jan. 3
Russell M. Nelson "Celestial Marriage"
Keith B. McMullin "God Helps and Loves All of His Children"
Jan. 4-10
Dallin H. Oaks "Sacrament Meeting and The Sacrament"
Elaine S. Dalton "A Return to Virtue"
Jan. 11-17
M. Russell Ballard "The Truth of God Shall Go Forth"
William D. Oswald "Gospel Teaching- Our Most Important Calling"
Jan. 18-24
Joseph B. Wirthlin "Come What May, and Love It"
Eduardo Gavarret "Returning Home"
Jan. 25-31
Richard G. Scott "Honor the Priesthood and Use it Well"
Carlos O. Godoy "Testimony as a Process"
Feb. 1-7
Robert D. Hales "Christian Courage: The Cost of Discipleship"
Jay E. Jensen "Arms of Safety"
Feb 8-14
Jeffrey R. Holland "The Ministry of Angels"
James J. Hamula "Winning the War Against Evil"
Feb 15-21
David A. Bednar "Pray Always"
Julie B. Beck "Fulfilling the Purpose of Relief Society"
Feb 22-28
Quinten L. Cook "Hope Ya Know, We Had a Hard Time"
Silvia Allred "Holy Temples, Sacred Covenants"
Mar 1-7
Todd D. Christofferson "Come To Zion"
Barbara Thompson "Now Let Us Rejoice"
Mar 8-14
Thomas S. Monson "To Learn, To Do, To Be"
Henry B. Eyring "Our Hearts Knit As One"
Mar 15-21
Deiter F. Uchtdorf "Lift Where You Stand"
Thomas S. Monson "Finding Joy in the Journey"
Mar 22-28
Deiter F. Uchtdorf "Happiness, Your Heritage"
Thomas S. Monson "Until We Meet Again"
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oooo...very useful! Thanks!
you are so smart! that is such a good way to stay on track...we always have the same goal but it hardly ever happens. thanks for posting this :)
i've been meaning to get back to you...i loved the story about your nephew and aiden's baby pictures! how is your sister and the new baby doing? do you get to see them often?
i don't think we are going to be able to get together over thanksgiving...i wish we could! our schedule is so jammed pack with family stuff:( maybe aiden and i can come down some night and we could go to dinner. what nights are good for you? i can email the others and see what they think.
are you going to go see twilight this weekend?
Hi Becca!
Here is the link for what I THOUGHT was Bella's Lullaby. Apparently it was just "one in the running", but it is still gorgeous!
http://newsheetmusic.blogspot.com/2008/10/bellas-lullaby.html
They are supposed to be posting the sheet music of the actual lullaby by Carter Burwell by the end of the year! If I ever find it I will let you know!
Lindsay
That is a great idea-thanks for taking all the time so that we could use it. I love it, except since I am so late I will have to update myself. PS I need your guys address for Christmas, I want to send you some Happy greetings
Hey. Your idea was awesome and I myself think can use it though not reading them but listening to them in the internet. I find myself more interested in them if I listen to them. Thanks. I like your blog although I think it would be good to get Trav to type something.
See you guy and have fun this Holidays.
Post a Comment