I just want to wish Amy a Happy 24th Birthday! We have been best friends since we were 7 years old, so you may say that I know Amy pretty well! Here is a very abridged story of our friendship: We met in Primary at Church and have been pretty much inseparable since then. We went to different Elementary schools and to different Middle schools, but were always talking about the days when we could go to high school together. Our Freshman year was a blast, but sadly, my family moved to Utah the summer after our Freshman year. That really sucked, but we still stayed in touch and went back and forth and visited each other and dreamt about the days we would go to college together! Luckily, that lasted a little longer. We were roommates pretty much throughout all of our college days and had TONS of fun! Then she got married and a few months later I got married, and now we live two hours apart. I am still rooting for Chris to go to the UofU so they won’t be moving too far away, but we will see how that goes. Anyway, no matter how close or far away we live from each other, our friendship has gone on strong! I have been through soooo much with Amy and we have had some really awesome times together. She is one of my very favorite people in the world! She is so fun and such a good, kind, caring person!
At the risk of Amy killing me, here are some pictures of us when we were younger. Yes, we were both kind of chubby for a couple years there… But you all will probably get some laughs! Don’t judge us, this was YEARS ago! I think I have more to be embarrassed about than Amy.

My favorite! I don't know where we were, but wow do we look hot! We got the huge glasses and the braces going on!

This one is AWESOME! For some reason when we were younger we always dressed up and took pictures! I have no clue why. Amy is trying out a sexy look and I just look like a Grandma! Nice!
Here are a few pictures of us in the past couple years:

Me and Amy on a sledding trip.

Me and Amy right after I scoped myself! Yes, she did laugh at me really hard!

Me and Amy at the Oregon Coast. The water was freezing.... as always.
Anyway, Happy Birthday Amy! Thanks for being such a great friend! You are the bestest friend ever!
3 comments:
Wow becca those are hot pictures! Do you realize that all of the pictures of you guys when you were older, not the cute chubby pictures, you guys were with me? Where am I in all the pictures? I must have been the one taking the picture. Story of my life.
HOLY CRAP I JUST NOW AM SEEING THIS POST. Well, I have to admit, the first thing I said when I saw the post was, "I AM GOING TO KILL HER!" but then I read the rest, and I suppose you won't have to die. but WOW, publishing our most embarassing period of our lives..yikes..haha. Man. Those pictures are classic. And henceforth they will be forgotten. j/k. Thanks for the awesome post! And I love that pict right after you got scoped, that bump hadn't even grown to its full potential, Cathy you must have just WHIPPED out that camera or something! haha. Ah man. Good times. And that sexy pose when I was in the white dress...so awesome, but I think your grandma dress (it was probably my dress actually, how embarassing) definitely takes the cake. ;)
Hey Becca-I saw you leave a comment on Amy's and I couldn't wait to write to you. I just love the 2 of you and I am so happy that you guys are still such dear friends-like the good ol' YW days. I can't wait to read more of your blog-great pictures
Post a Comment