Friday, July 16, 2010

We are having a.....

I know posts without pictures are kinda lame... but I haven't posted in forever and we have some really exciting news! Most everyone knows we are expecting a baby! (Woohoo!) The due date is Christmas Eve which has its pros and cons. But--- yesterday we found out the gender of the baby! We are having a little baby boy! We are very excited-- especially Travis! Now we have to decide on a name. We have had a girl name picked out since we were married, but boys have been harder. Lately the names we have agreed on are Hank and Porter, but we are leaning toward Hank because Porter is so popular right now. What do you think of Hank? Most people don't seem to like it much... Maybe we will start a new baby name trend... probably not.

5 comments:

David said...

Between Hank and Porter, I would choose Porter, for Porter Rockwell. But you know... there's always David! :) David is a good name... :)

OkieDrapers said...

I'm sure I'll be in the minority, and maybe it's only because we like the Hank books so much, but I think Hank would be a great name.

Stacie said...

I think you should name him Archer....cause Trav is such the mighty hunter!

David said...

If you're going to name him after a mighty hunter, you should name him Nimrod.

Andrea said...

Congrats Becca and Travis!!! That is so exciting! I think Hank is very cute...and not very common which is nice! :) I hope you are feeling good Becca!