- Having an excuse for my larger-than-it-should-be belly.
- Feeling my baby move! I felt our little guy move for the first time around 19 weeks and a few weeks later Travis was able to feel him too! He is constantly moving! I am afraid he will be just like his Dad in that way-- always on the go!
- Sunday dinners from Travis's mom! A few complications started a new tradition- a yummy home-cooked meal every Sunday with the Burtons. Who could ask for more?
- Seeing people's reactions to the name we have picked out. I am pretty sure my Grandpa still thinks we are teasing, but we are completely serious!
- The amount of people who are praying for our little guy makes me feel very humble! It is amazing the amount of prayers that have been said for little Hank and we couldn't be more grateful for them!
- Reading "Your Pregnancy Week by Week" and following the growth of our baby. He is getting so big! He is over 3 pounds now!
- Having an even better excuse to go to the chiropractor regularly and have my back and neck adujusted! Not that I need more of an excuse, but it is always nice to have another reason to go!
- Seeing the ultrasound pictures of him! My doctor is an amazing doctor and we get an ultrasound close to every appointment which is just so fun!
- Eating my favorite ice cream and not feeling guilty about it! For any chocolate lovers out there, you have got to try Death By Chocolate Ice Cream. Oh my is it yummy! It is Kroger brand and quite cheap- especially if you catch it on sale!
- Talking with Travis about our future family and knowing that we are so close to adding our first child to our family! We love him so much already and can't wait to meet him!
This is the ultrasound we got around 20 weeks. He is looking to the left so you can see his profile and you can see his little hand up by his nose.
This is the latest ultrasound we got at 30 weeks. He is getting sooooo big! He is looking to the right in this one with his arm covering his chin.We are just so grateful for our little guy and are enjoying the last bit of time we have with just the two of us until our lives change for good in a few months! Yay! We can't wait!

3 comments:
I can't wait to meet little Hank. I'm sooo glad that you are feeling better!! Love you!
Ooo I'm gonna get preg just so I can eat more ice-cream..mmmm. So excited to meet Hank the tank :) and we need to plan your shower!!
I love it! Can't wait to see baby Hank!
Post a Comment